Honey Hole Fishing LLC is dedicated to the protection of your privacy. This Privacy Statement explains our views and practices concerning privacy, and how they may pertain to you as a user of any of our websites including but not limited to www.honeyholefishing.com.
“You” or “Your” means you as a participant in or as a user of the honeyholefishing.com website. “We” or “Our” or “Us” means Honey Hole Fishing LLC “Our site” means honeyholefishing.com.
This site contains links to other sites and we are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such sites.
We automatically collect and/or track the following:
- Web page http headers (home server domain names, IP address, type of client computer, and type of Web browser);
- information knowingly provided by you through on-line forms, registration forms, surveys, and/or other entries, such as email addresses, personal, financial or demographic information;
- information, user specific or aggregate, on what pages our visitors access; and
- E-mail addresses of visitors that communicate with honeyholefishing.com via e-mail.
Use of Data Collected
We use your personal, demographic and profile data to enhance your experience at our site and to enable us to present content we think you might be interested in. We use your contact information to send you information about our company and promotional material from our partners. We may also use your personal, demographic and profile data to improve our site, for statistical analysis, for marketing and promotional purposes, and for editorial or feedback purposes for our advertisers. Information collected by us may be added to our databases and used for future telemarketing, SMS text-messaging, e-mails or postal mailings regarding site updates, new products and services, upcoming events, and/or status of orders placed online. By using this site, you agree that you may be contacted in any manner contemplated in this section even if your number is found on a do not call registry, in-house list or similar registry.
Disclosure of Data to Third Parties
If you choose to provide personal information, it will be used for the following purposes:
- considering you for a honeyholefishing.com product;
- as required by law; and
- for marketing products and services which we determine, in our sole judgment, that you might find of interest. We reserve the right to share, rent, sell, or otherwise disclose data we collect to third parties. Any third party we share, rent, sell, or otherwise disclose data to will be prescreened by us, determined by us to be reputable, and will use the personal data for marketing products and services which we determine, in our sole judgment, that you might find of interest.
By entering this giveaway, you agree that you are subscribing to the: email newsletters, promotional activity, and granting your approval for benefactors to contact you regarding offers, information on giveaways, and special promotions. Acquisition or Merger. In the event the company become the subject of an insolvency proceeding, whether voluntary or involuntary, we or our liquidator, administrator, receiver or administrative receiver may sell, license or otherwise dispose of, such information in a transaction approved by the court. Your provided information may be sold at any time to any other company or person(s). We may disclose, sell or transfer your information to a third party who acquires or annexes any or all of our company; whether such acquisition is by way of merger, consolidation or purchase of all or a substantial portion of our assets.
Your Opt-Out Rights
You may opt-out of receiving communications from us and/or our partners by not submitting your information. We also allow you to remove your information from our marketing lists. If you remove your information from our marketing lists it will no longer be used by us to send promotional correspondence to you. You can remove your information from our marketing lists by clicking on the “Unsubscribe” link at the bottom of every email we send you, or by sending your request, in writing, via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that if you re-subscribe to any of our mailing lists, you will begin to receive correspondence from us and you must Opt-Out again if you wish to no longer receive correspondence.
From time to time, Honey Hole Fishing LLC will enter into an arrangement with a third party website to allow individuals to opt into our marketing program on those third party websites. In each case the third party websites have represented and warranted to us, among other things,
- that the data was collected voluntarily from individuals on website registrations and co-registrations,
- that the sellers have a right, under any applicable privacy statements, to transfer the data to us, and
- that Honey Hole Fishing LLC has the right to send marketing offers to the individuals.