Manufacture ID: WSP100
Wally Marshall knows all about the shortcomings of crappie tackle from his years of pursuing slabs both from the fun-fishing and tournament competition perspectives, and he’s teamed with Lew’s fill the spinning reel gap between small designs and functionality. The Wally Marshall Signature Series of micro-spinning reels includes three sizes and serious specifications.
– Lightweight graphite body and skeletal rotor design
– Double anodized aluminum spool with gold accent lines
– Strong and balanced wire aluminum bail
– Thin, compact gear box
– Quality six-bearing system
– Zero-Reverse one-way clutch bearing
– Collapsible handle adjusts for right or left hand retrieve
– Bearings: 5+1
– Weight: 6.7 oz.
– Line Capacity: 120/8
– Gear Ratio: 5.2:1
– Inches Per Turn: 24